The Bulldogs are proud to work alongside many Armed Forces Support Organisations to help those in the Armed Forces Community.
We are happy to say we currently have funding from Veterans Foundation and The Armed Forces Covenant to help us provide a service as well as the ongoing support from SSAFA who hold an Armed Forces Drop-in at The Bulldogs every Friday – the first of its kind.
This is a great opportunity for Armed Forces Veterans to get together over a cuppa and share stories.
What we can provide for you:
• Dedicated Armed Forces Support Mentors to welcome and work with you to help improve well-being
• FREE access to our gym classes at any time (also applicable to those still serving)
• Organised Social Events
• One to One Support
• Weekly Walking Groups
• Assistance with Employability Skills – CV Writing/Interview Techniques
• Working as a first point of contact to sign post you to our support partners who can help with many barriers including food/housing/pensions and much more.
• We can organise Team Building days on our very own Bulldogs Assault Course
|Monday||1.00PM-3.00PM||1-1 Support Sessions – working with you to meet your needs|
|Tuesday||10.30AM-1.30PM||Veterans Cabbage Patch and Cuppa – pop along to our allotment- get involved as little or as much as you like, have a cuppa and meet other vets.|
|Wednesday||12.00PM-2.00PM||Novice Walking Group - Vets and Civvies- All Welcome Bring a flask and some nosh|
|Friday||10.00AM-1.00PM||Veteran Drop In – Pull up a sand bag and grab a cuppa|
|Saturday (Every Other Saturday)||10.00AM-1.00PM||Veteran Drop In – Pull up a sand bag and grab a cuppa|