The Bulldogs are proud to work alongside many Armed Forces Support Organisations to help those in the Armed Forces Community.
We are happy to say we currently have funding from Veterans Foundation and The Armed Forces Covenant to help us provide a service as well as the ongoing support from SSAFA who hold an Armed Forces Drop-in at The Bulldogs every Friday – the first of its kind.
This is a great opportunity for Armed Forces Veterans to get together over a cuppa and share stories.
What we can provide for you:
• Dedicated Armed Forces Support Mentors to welcome and work with you to improve your wellbeing
• FREE access to our gym classes (also applicable to those still serving)
• Organised Social Events
• One-to-One Support
• Weekly Walking Groups
• Employability Skills – e.g. CV Writing and Interview Techniques
• Signposting to our support partners who can help you overcome barriers such as food, housing, pensions and much more.
• We can organise Team Building days on our very own Bulldogs Assault Course
|Monday||12:30 - 16:00||
1-1 Support Sessions – working with you to meet your needs
|Tuesday||10:30 - 13:00||
Change Step Veterans Drop-in in the Bulldogs Lounge
|Wednesday||12:00 - 14:00||
Sociable Strollers - Our novice walking group for Vets and Civvies. All Welcome - bring a flask and some nosh
|Friday||10:00 - 13:00||
SSAFA Veterans Drop-in – pull up a sand bag and grab a cuppa in the Bulldogs Lounge
|Saturday (Second Saturday of the Month)||10:00 - 12:30||
SSAAFA Veterans Drop In – pull up a sand bag and grab a cuppa in the Bulldogs Lounge
To see what else is on, check out our Upcoming Events.
Any questions - get in touch any time.