We are an impact driven organisation that ensures our services deliver tangible change in the lives of the young people we support. The Bulldogs uses a professional monitoring and evaluation system to measure the impact of our programmes on young people via our theory of change. We collect and measure quantitative and qualitative data to demonstrate this transformational process and regularly undergo external evaluations
Something to Shout About
Since 2016 Bulldogs have engaged with 1649 people who are now registered members of which:
- 927 Young people aged under 24
- 1053 People aged under 30
- 241 People who have either a mental or learning or physical impairment
- Over 100 Armed Forces Veterans
- 239 Young offenders
- 92 Boxers
- Over 100 School pupils with 75 engaging on our Education and Engagement Pillar
- 98 Looked after children
We have helped:
Young people have gained a positive expereince with us including:
- 98 Looked after children gain social, emotional and behavior improvements.
- 23 School pupils improved school attendance.
- 92 Boxers gain motivation, confidence and key skills through boxing.
- 97 People into employment, 79 of these were under 30 yrs
- 43 People gain qualifications.
- 25 People gain volunteering expereince
We have been awarded:
- Bronze Valued Partner Award from CVS for the work we do with Young People in the Community
- Youth Award from CVS for the work our Youth Council has been doing
- The High Sheriff of West Glamorgan Special Achievement Award for our work with young people.